Friday, April 29, 2011

Eggstravagansa...

Easter was SO late this year, and it still was a snowy weekend! Go figure! We had a more low-key weekend...my back wasn't feeling too great...so we dyed Easter eggs! Doesn't that make everyone feel better! I thought you might like to see the kids at their egg dying best...



This is Gwen's first time actively participating...she loved it! Of course, she was in charge of the pink and purple cups...



Case, our resident egg dying pro, was in charge of the more difficult colors...orange and yellow...though this year they were the best ones...go Case!



There you go...3 dozen colored Easter eggs! I am imagining spring is occurring in most of the US at this point...I am watching the snow fall from my craft room window. I have decided that I love snow in April...if my tulips can handle it...so can I!
I hope that you are having a wonderful Friday!
Ciao a tutti!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment