Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ciao, Italy...

This will be my last post from Italy. I still have more to share and experiences to have, but they will not be from Italy! Overall, I am sad to be leaving. It is hot, the kids are a bit wonky (Gwen has not been dealing with the heat well), and I am ready to be home, but I will sorely miss this beautiful country.

I have been blessed with an incredible journey that I call my life...God just added a cherry! The people, the culture, the country, the history, and the atmosphere...all will be missed! I almost teared up on my last trip to the local food store!

Tomorrow, we are off to the airport. That, in itself, will be an adventure. Our car is small! The 5 people, 4 large suitcases, 2 carry-ons, 3 backpacks, 1 computer bag, 1 stroller, and 1 umbrella...just won't fit! So, I will take some stuff and kids on the train early, and Tobin will take the luggage and the rest of the kids and meet us at the airport! Pray that we all make it in time, with all our stuff and people, and that there are no delays.

With all that said, we will chat again from the States!
Have a wonderful and cool day!
Ciao a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment