Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010...

And what a year it was! Looking back over this past year, I am amazed at the year that we have had. It was a HUGE year for adventure! I honestly thought that this year was going to start the 'boring' years of our lives...we have had our kids...things would start to be 'routine'. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong!

The dream of traveling and seeing new and exciting things had been packed away for a time when the kids were grown and out of the house. To be honest it seemed like a nice thought, but not a reality. God blessed my socks off! My wildest dreams were suddenly a reality and the kids could come too! Italy for three months...I can't even begin to describe my thoughts and feelings about it. It has become one of the highlights of my life...an experience that I hope and pray I do not forget. My new motto: Pipe dreams...it is just a matter of how big the pipe is!

A new season of life: Case has started school. It is only half-day kindergarten but the ripples it has made in my life is far reaching. It is terribly exciting and I couldn't be more proud of how well Case has done thus far. It has been hard to adjust to a new schedule especially with 2 little ones who need naps. It is super fun to be involved at school, making new friends, being useful in new ways and having a little break in the afternoon!

All in all it has been a great year! Hopefully, 2011 and the new decade will be full of grand new adventures!
Have a wonderful New Year!
Ciao a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment