Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tales of the Tree...

Merry Christmas everyone...a few days late! We have had a wonderful Christmas and time off from school has been very refreshing...for me! I am enjoying the freedom of not having to drive to Manhattan twice a day...I think the little kids are loving it too!

I posted some pics of the undecorated tree in our house...well, here is the rest! We end up with a very LARGE tree...yes, that is Tobin on the top of a ladder, using a broom to place the ligths on the tree...

Three VERY excited Santa's helpers...


And the night before with all the loot (the tree may look lopsided, but that is because we had a tree emergency and a string of lights went out!)...


I hope you have a wonderful day! We will be enjoying staying at home...a snow storm is heading our way...a great day to write some posts!
Ciao a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment