Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome Winter...

Okay, so I am a bit behind...kind of the story of my life! Winter has finally decended upon us here in Montana. It happened about 2 weeks ago. Normally, this isn't a big deal and the middle of Novemeber is a bit late for winter...but the weather was so wonderful up to the 'artic cold front' that it was a bit of a shocker! But now that it is here, it certainly feels alot like Christmas! A quick pic of my commute to Manhattan...

December is upon us! Yesterday was the eventful changing of the calendar. All I heard yesterday 'Goodbye November, Hello December! I will miss you November, but December is Christmas month!' from Case! I have been chatting alot with Gwen about Santa (I really want an excited picture with Santa, rather than the screaming, how dare you put me on this strange man's lap picture...that was last year!) So, yesterday morning, a pajama clad 2 year-old Gwen was running and jumping around telling me she was going to ask Santa for a pink baby stroller! I LOVE IT!!!! Having kids this age just makes Christmas just that much more magical! Every lighted tree, snowflake, picture of Santa, christmas cookie, is beyond exciting.
Life is pretty busy, I am sure you can imagine! I am furiously working on several projects, of course to be done for Christmas! Thankfully, I am making a serious dent in them! Well, I hope that you are having a wonderful day...I am off to haul down some decorations!
Ciao a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment