Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Penguin Polka...

I think we have offically begun a new stage in life...our first Christmas Program! Case was so excited and has been practicing like crazy! It certainly paid off...at least for this very biased parent. Here is the whole kindergarten class (both AM and PM classes) with their hats before the program began...

Case was picked to dress up as a penguin...

Here is the class on stage...Case is the penguin in the front row on the right...

Singing their little hearts out...

And doin' the Penguin Polka...

The kids were wonderful...as all proud parents must say! I was totally THAT mom! I had my trusty camera and I made poor Tobin video tape the whole thing. I loved every minute of it! Gwen was in seventh heaven...she kept pointing at Case...I am not sure who had more fun, Case or Gwen! Clayton was sad he didn't get to join in, but his day will come!
Well, it seems I post many posts in one day, and then nothing for several...I will work on posting more consistently!
Have a wonderful day!
Ciao a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment