Thursday, May 20, 2010

It WORKS...

It REALLY works!!! We got mail! Thanks Mom! So for all of you out there who are dying to mail something to Italy...and I know you are out there...here is our address:

Rosanne Kruse
Via Eugenio Curiel, No. 5
01014 Montalto di Castro (VT)
Italy

In an envelope, you can send cards, stickers, coloring pages for the kids, pictures, etc...I am sure you can be creative about what one can put in an envelope (don't go over the weight requirements)...my vote is for some google eyes for our crafts...look at these poor snails we made...aren't they just begging for some google eyes? I am wondering how I left the country without them...I brought the construction paper, glue, sissors, markers...but no google eyes...what WAS I thinking!
Okay, back to the subject...mail...it takes a priority mail sticker thingy that you get at the post office...the cards that we recieved had costed 98 cents and took only 2 1/2 days to get here...kind of crazy!
Speaking of mail...those of you who are in my 4th grade Sunday School class...I just mailed you something special! Now I 'think' I got the right stamps, so if you do recieve something from me in the mail...PLEASE let me know! That way I know if I got the correct stamps and can do it again! Here is a pic of the mailboxes here...mailmen deliver the mail but do not pick it up...that's okay because these things are everywhere...

Well, now that I had a shameless plug/plead for mail from home...I do hope that you have a wonderful day!
Ciao a tutti!


No comments:

Post a Comment