Tuesday, May 25, 2010

When I grow up...

Some of you might be wondering why we did snail crafts the other day...check them out here...as many of you know, I rarely do crafts with the kids unless there is a reason or a lesson behind them...I know, BORING! Anyway, I thought I would share WHY we did crafts with snails. Apparently, the boys have become snail farmers...each morning they go outside and round-up all the garden snails that they can find and 'corral' them with old clothespins...don't tell them they can get out of this...
The chopped up leaves are not for food...but the 'bed' for the snails ;) This is one of the cute fellas close up...

This is a new meaning of hitching a ride...

And I am not too sure if these 2 really 'like' one another, or if this is equivalent to a snail fight...

So, that is why we did a snail craft...in honor of our snail friends...
Ciao a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment