Friday, May 7, 2010

This and that...

This week we haven't really gone to explore much...it has been rainy most of the week. So, when it hasn't been actually raining...it has been wet outside. It has been hard to dry my laundry and to keep the kids occupied. But the sun was shinning today and it is Friday, so most likely tomorrow we will be off exploring something!
Today was an interesting day. I had thought I found an craft store (yes, I said craft store) in Tarquinia (only about 20 km from Montalto, where I do alot of my food shopping). So off we went in search of this store...it was not to be found :( But I did stop by the Tourist Information there and got a great FREE book all about the Vertibo area (that includes Montalto) and the things to do here! It was a great score! So at least I know what kind of things we can do around our area!
Here is another rose from my yard...

The cutest little girl ever...

This is our house key...no joke! A skeleton key! They have skeleton keys for everything here...the laundry room, our closets, some cabinets, even the shed outside...try putting that in your pocket...

And this is our front door...Tobin calls it our fort door...there is no actual door knob, you turn the key and kick...

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend...I am hoping for good weather and some great sightseeing!
Ciao a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment