Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Murano...

So, I am a little disappointed in myself...I didn't get too many pictures from the island of Murano...I was too busy SHOPPING!!! I would love to say that I brought home one of those fabulous Murano glass chandeliers...but I think I would have had to sell one of my children to afford one! So I managed to procure a vase and of course some glass beaded jewelry...it was a ton of fun, a ton of walking, a ton of sweating...it was pretty HOT there...the sun is pretty intense...but for those of you who are concerned for my red-headed whiter than white skin...I have yet to get a sun burn!


The streets were lined with little shops that sold everything you could possibly imagine in glass...christmas ornaments, jewelry, vases, lighting, small animals, cups, tea sets, key chains, roses, etc...




I will be honest...I love to shop and I haven't had too much time to do that with the 3 kids...so I REALLY enjoyed my time there!

Ciao a tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment