Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh, the craziness...

I am going to take a gamble here, and guess that the vast majority of you have no idea what is happening in Africa right now that has the world glued to their television sets...any guesses? The World Cup! The Italian flags are out in force and everyone seems to be talking about it. I think it will be a national holiday if they actually won the cup (for anyone who cares...Italy won the Cup in 2006). The older men can all be found at the local bars (not the alcoholic kind but the snack kind...think cafe) arguing about all sorts of things soccer. I was at the food store and couldn't pass these up! Frankly, where else would one find these?

Crazy #1...not in age, but willingness to be crazy...

Crazy #2...not chronologically, but because he beats to a different drum and would wear these ALL the time...


And then we have Crazy #3...not because there is wisdom with age, but because he joins in when other do it too...


And we have Crazy #4...because we saved the best for last and I was the one who insisted on purchasing the soccer thingy...


So there you have it...the Crazies!

Have a wonderful day and World Cup experience!

Ciao a tutti!


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! I was giggling out loud!
    ~Jennie
    (PS. No, I'm not watching or caring much, but I do know about it)

    ReplyDelete